Just announced! The Indianapolis Motor Speedway (IMS) is back open to a limited number of fans.
Join Ignite Autosport and Ignite Karting, May 14 and 15, at the legendary Brickyard to watch the stars and rising stars of the NTT IndyCar Series for IndyCar’s GMR Grand Prix.
This group ticket is only good for Saturday! Friday tickets are $20 GA and are sold at the gate.
Friday, May 14 Schedule:
9:30am – 10:15am: IndyCar Practice #1
10:40am – 11:20am: USF2000 Race #1
1:00pm – 1:45pm: IndyCar Practice #2
3:25pm – 4:05p : USF2000 Race #2
4:30pm – 5:45pm: IndyCar Qualifying
Saturday, May 15 Schedule:
9:40am – 10:20am: USF Race #3
10:45am – 11:15am: IndyCar Warm Up
2:45pm: IndyCar Race
*various support races, including Indy Lights and Indy Pro 2000 will run between USF and IndyCar rounds both Friday and Saturday
With our group tickets, you’ll be among fellow Ignite drivers and families to see:
- Ignite Autosport drivers, Spike Kohlbecker (#5) and Evan Stamer (#3), racing in three rounds of the Cooper Tire’s USF2000 Championship
- IndyCar warm-up and 85-lap race
- Indy Pro 2000 and Indy Lights races, as well as other activities
This is a special opportunity for our Ignite family, with only a limited number of tickets available. Purchase tickets today to receive:
- Reserved seating in the J Stand, with great views of the cars coming out of the last road course turn, down the frontstretch, and all of the racing action in the first six turns of the IMS road course.
- A 20%+ savings off of regular ticket prices
- $5 retail discount at all participating IMS Retail Locations
Tickets will be distributed by Margay Racing prior to the event.
We hope you can join us at IMS!
COVID-19 protocols at IMS: For the health and safety of all guests, face coverings and social distancing will be required throughout the venue, along with temperature checks upon entry. There will be spacing between customer groups in the grandstand, along with hand sanitizer and washing stations readily available throughout IMS.